in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Liela, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Liela" mean? The list below shows things modernly associated with the name Liela such as celebrities named Liela.
Origin and Meaning of Liela
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
- genitive singular form of liels
Fun Facts about the name Liela
- How Popular is the name Liela? Liela is the 21,609th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Liela have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 286 babies born with the first name Liela in the United States. That's more than enough people named Liela to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Liela? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1919 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Liela first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Liela is Sunday, August 10th, 1879.
- What year had the most people named Liela born? The highest recorded use of the first name Liela was in 1933 with a total of 13 babies.
- Weird things about the name Liela: Your name in reverse order is Aleil. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Laile. How do you pronounce that?
What Liela's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Liela mean?
Lis for lofty, your ambitions are high!
Iis for ideas, that you bring to life.
Eis for expressive, not one to hold within.
Lis for luster, your shine.
Ais for animated, let your energetic spirit shine
Past life for Liela born Sep 18, 1938
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-East approximately on 1775. Your profession was sailor and shoemaker.
You were always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking. There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson - to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Name poster for Liela
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Wiktionary: Titles and License.