in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Lizbeth
How popular is the baby name Lizbeth in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Lizbeth
- How many people with the first name Lizbeth have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 23,652 babies born with the first name Lizbeth in the United States. That's more than enough people named Lizbeth to occupy the territory of Caribbean Netherlands (the Netherlands) with an estimated population of 21,133 (as of January 1, 2011).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Lizbeth? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1924 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- When was Lizbeth first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Lizbeth is Friday, January 26th, 1883.
- What year had the most people named Lizbeth born? The highest recorded use of the first name Lizbeth was in 2002 with a total of 2,569 babies. That's a lot of babies named Lizbeth!
- Random Lizbeth Factoid: According to the 2002 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Lizbeth ranks 76th in popularity as a baby girl's name in Illinois. Imagine that, 190 babies in Illinois have the same name as you in 2002.
- Weird things about the name Lizbeth: Your name in reverse order is Htebzil. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Ztlebih. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Lizbeth popular?
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Lizbeth" mean? The list below shows the origins of Lizbeth as well as things modernly associated with the name Lizbeth such as celebrities named Lizbeth.
Origin and Meaning of Lizbeth
The name "Lizbeth" is of English origin, and it means "God is my oath". It's a name commonly given to girls.
Other Inspirations for the Name Lizbeth
Lizbeth Sofa Macy's
L is for laughter, you spread wherever you go.
I is for intense, your zest of living.
Z is for zany, the funny side of you!
B is for bounce, your ability to renew.
E is for enrich, a quality you share.
T is for treasure, that of your friendship.
H is for hardy, can't keep you down!
Now try the names of everyone you know including friends, cousins, neighbors, classmates, co-workers or your pets. Even your favorite anime, TV or movie characters! See what their names mean. Remember, this is purely just for fun.
Past life for Lizbeth born Feb 11, 1936
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Africa approximately on 1575. Your profession was writer, dramatist, and organizer of rituals.
As a ruthless character, you carefully weighed your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved. Your lesson - to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.