Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Lj
Fun Facts about the name Lj
- How many people with the first name Lj have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 157 babies born with the first name Lj in the United States. That's more than enough people named Lj to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Lj? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1921 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- When was Lj first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Lj is Thursday, September 12th, 1889.
- What year had the most people named Lj born? The highest recorded use of the first name Lj was in 2007 with a total of 13 babies.
- Weird things about the name Lj: Your name in reverse order is Jl. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Lj. How do you pronounce that?
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Lj" mean? The list below shows the origins of Lj as well as things modernly associated with the name Lj such as celebrities named Lj.
Other Inspirations for the Name Lj
Lj Kat Lounge
Lj Prison Break
What does the name Lj mean?
Lis for lofty, your ambitions are high!
Jis for joy, that you always bring.
Past life for Lj born Jun 28, 1939
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Oceania approximately on 1325. Your profession was jeweler and watch-maker.
You were always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking. Your lesson - to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.