in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Loletha, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Loletha mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Loletha
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
L is for luxury, the luxury of your smile.
O is for observant, nothing gets by you!
L is for loyalty, that you show.
E is for easy going, no ruffles here.
T is for treat, that you always are.
H is for hopeful, you see the bright side of things
A is for achievements, the many over a lifetime
Notable Persons Named Loletha
Lola Falana is an actress/singer. Her career lasted from 1964 to 1997. Lola was given the name Loletha Elayne Falana on September 11th, 1942 in Camden, New Jersey.
Fun Facts about the name Loletha
- How Popular is the name Loletha? Loletha is the 24,148th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Loletha have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 240 babies born with the first name Loletha in the United States. That's more than enough people named Loletha to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Loletha? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1948 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- When was Loletha first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Loletha is Saturday, November 26th, 1892.
- What year had the most people named Loletha born? The highest recorded use of the first name Loletha was in 1960 with a total of 15 babies.
- Weird things about the name Loletha: Your name in reverse order is Ahtelol. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Lhaotel. How do you pronounce that?
What Loletha's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Loletha born Mar 22, 1927
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 1250. Your profession was trainer and holder of the fine animals, birds, and insects.
You were a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just a garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man. You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Name poster for Loletha
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.