Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Lorayne
How popular is the baby name Lorayne in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Lorayne
- How many people with the first name Lorayne have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 1,147 babies born with the first name Lorayne in the United States. That's more than enough people named Lorayne to occupy the territory of Niue (New Zealand) with an estimated population of 1,000 (as of July 1, 2012).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Lorayne? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1903 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Lorayne first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Lorayne is Thursday, April 30th, 1874.
- What year had the most people named Lorayne born? The highest recorded use of the first name Lorayne was in 1922 with a total of 64 babies.
- Random Lorayne Factoid: According to the 1922 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Lorayne is not a popular baby girl's name in Illinois. Imagine that, only 15 babies in Illinois have the same name as you in 1922.
- Weird things about the name Lorayne: Your name in reverse order is Enyarol. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Lyorane. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Lorayne popular?
Popularity of Lorayne as a first name
Popularity of Lorayne as a last name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Lorayne as a last name in each of the states. See other popular names in Illinois.
Common last names for Lorayne
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Lorayne" mean? The list below shows the origins of Lorayne as well as things modernly associated with the name Lorayne such as celebrities named Lorayne.
Origin and Meaning of Lorayne
The name "Lorayne" is of French origin, and it means "Derived from Lorraine which is the name of a province in France and a family name of French royalty". It's a name commonly given to girls.
Other Inspirations for the Name Lorayne
Lorayne Memory System
What does the name Lorayne mean?
Lis for look, the way you look at life.
Ois for optimistic, look at the bright side!
Ris for rich, in the love from others
Ais for accountable, someone to be counted on
Yis for yes, always open to new possibilities
Nis for noteworthy, just like your achievements
Eis for enthusiasm, in even the most dire circumstances
Past life for Lorayne born Mar 30, 1986
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Sumatra approximately on 425. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, and judge.
Your psychological profile shows you had a natural talent of psychologist and knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation. The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem - to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.