Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Loretha
How popular is the baby name Loretha in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Loretha
- How many people with the first name Loretha have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 1,792 babies born with the first name Loretha in the United States. That's more than enough people named Loretha to occupy the territory of Christmas Island (Australia) with an estimated population of 1,462 (as of June 30, 2010).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Loretha? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1910 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- When was Loretha first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Loretha is Friday, March 23rd, 1883.
- What year had the most people named Loretha born? The highest recorded use of the first name Loretha was in 1954 with a total of 46 babies.
- Random Loretha Factoid: According to the 1950 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Loretha is not a popular baby girl's name in Alabama. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Alabama have the same name as you in 1950.
- Weird things about the name Loretha: Your name in reverse order is Ahterol. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Heaotrl. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Loretha popular?
Common last names for Loretha
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Loretha" mean? The list below shows the origins of Loretha as well as things modernly associated with the name Loretha such as celebrities named Loretha.
Other Inspirations for the Name Loretha
Loretha Mae Barnett
Loretha S Wilson
Loretha C Jones
Loretha King Do
What does the name Loretha mean?
Lis for loyalty, that you show.
Ois for organized, you always know where things are
Ris for rich, in the love from others
Eis for excellence, your passion, your drive.
Tis for try, as hard as you can
His for humble, a saintly quality.
Ais for animated, let your energetic spirit shine
Past life for Loretha born Aug 22, 1963
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Australia approximately on 1275. Your profession was preacher, publisher, and scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. Your main lesson in present - to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.