in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Lorisa, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Lorisa" mean? The list below shows things modernly associated with the name Lorisa such as celebrities named Lorisa.
Origin and Meaning of Lorisa
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Notable Persons With the Name Lorisa
Lorisa Oorzhak is an important person. Lorisa was born on August 10th, 1985.
Fun Facts about the name Lorisa
- How Popular is the name Lorisa? Lorisa is the 17,908th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Lorisa have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 402 babies born with the first name Lorisa in the United States. That's more than enough people named Lorisa to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Lorisa? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1958 when it was given as a first name to 8 new born babies.
- When was Lorisa first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Lorisa is Tuesday, March 30th, 1897.
- What year had the most people named Lorisa born? The highest recorded use of the first name Lorisa was in 1990 with a total of 19 babies.
- Random Lorisa Factoid: According to the 1982 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Lorisa is not a popular baby girl's name in Texas. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Texas have the same name as you in 1982.
- Weird things about the name Lorisa: Your name in reverse order is Asirol. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Larsio. How do you pronounce that?
What Lorisa's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Lorisa mean?
Lis for love, your love of life!
Ois for organized, you always know where things are
Ris for rich, in the love from others
Iis for intellect, your high capacity for knowledge
Sis for select, as few are chosen.
Ais for affectionate, to those that matter most to you
Past life for Lorisa born Nov 12, 1942
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 900. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, and lone gunman.
As an inquisitive and inventive person, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor. There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson - to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Name poster for Lorisa
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.