in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Lovena, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Lovena mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Lovena
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
- Essive singular form of lovi.
Fun Facts about the name Lovena
- How Popular is the name Lovena? Lovena is the 17,891st most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Lovena have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 414 babies born with the first name Lovena in the United States. That's more than enough people named Lovena to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Lovena? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1893 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Lovena first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Lovena is Wednesday, June 25th, 1879.
- What year had the most people named Lovena born? The highest recorded use of the first name Lovena was in 1919 with a total of 15 babies.
- Weird things about the name Lovena: Your name in reverse order is Anevol. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Nvoela. How do you pronounce that?
What Lovena's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Lovena born Feb 7, 1994
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1250. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, and forester.
You were a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just a garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man. You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Name poster for Lovena
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Wiktionary: Titles and License.