Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Luwanda
Fun Facts about the name Luwanda
- How many people with the first name Luwanda have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 148 babies born with the first name Luwanda in the United States. That's more than enough people named Luwanda to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Luwanda? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1960 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Luwanda first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Luwanda is Tuesday, March 29th, 1904.
- What year had the most people named Luwanda born? The highest recorded use of the first name Luwanda was in 1973 with a total of 15 babies.
- Random Luwanda Factoid: According to the 1961 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Luwanda is not a popular baby girl's name in Illinois. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Illinois have the same name as you in 1961.
- Weird things about the name Luwanda: Your name in reverse order is Adnawul. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Nlduwaa. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Luwanda popular?
Popularity of Luwanda as a first name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Luwanda as a first name in each of the states. See other popular names in Illinois.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Luwanda" mean? The list below shows the origins of Luwanda as well as things modernly associated with the name Luwanda such as celebrities named Luwanda.
Other Inspirations for the Name Luwanda
What does the name Luwanda mean?
Lis for lofty, your ambitions are high!
Uis for upstanding, your inner-self.
Wis for wonder, the child in us all.
Ais for admirable, you certainly are!
Nis for nurturing, the care you provide to all
Dis for discreet, you can keep a secret.
Ais for acts, the daily acts of kindness shown to others
Past life for Luwanda born Oct 20, 1993
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, and docks.
You were a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just a garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man. Your lesson - to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.