in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Lynita, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Lynita mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Lynita
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
L is for love, your love of life!
Y is for young, the years never show!
N is for neighborly, friendly to all acquaintances
I is for inspire, others seek your guidance.
T is for treasure, of your friendship.
A is for athleticism, embrace the competitor within
Fun Facts about the name Lynita
- How Popular is the name Lynita? Lynita is the 18,870th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Lynita have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 378 babies born with the first name Lynita in the United States. That's more than enough people named Lynita to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Lynita? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1938 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- When was Lynita first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Lynita is Wednesday, May 27th, 1914.
- What year had the most people named Lynita born? The highest recorded use of the first name Lynita was in 1960 with a total of 21 babies.
- Weird things about the name Lynita: Your name in reverse order is Atinyl. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Yinlat. How do you pronounce that?
What Lynita's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Lynita born Jan 19, 1937
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mongolia approximately on 975. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, and temple-dancer.
You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor. You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition - is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Name poster for Lynita
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).