- Your Searches:
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Macca, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Macca" mean? The list below shows things modernly associated with the name Macca such as celebrities named Macca.
Origin and Meaning of Macca
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
- (Britain, Australia) A diminutive of any surname beginning with Mac or Mc.
- (Australia, colloquial) A McDonaldâ€²s restaurant.
- (Australia, colloquial) Macquarie Island; used chiefly by people who have visited the island.
- Short for Macca Oromo, a tribal grouping of the Oromo people.
Notable Persons With the Name Macca
Macca Lewis is a sports team member for the Leek County School Old Boys F.C.
Where is the name Macca popular?
Popularity of Macca as a last name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Macca as a last name in each of the states.
See other popular names in New York, Connecticut, or Oregon.
Common first names for Macca
||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander
||American Indian and Alaska Native
||Two or More Ethnicities
||Hispanic or Latino
Of Last Name Macca
People with the last name Macca are most frequently White
Fun Facts about the name Macca
- How Popular is the name Macca? As a last name Macca was the 103,181st most popular name in 2010.
- When was the first name Macca first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the name Macca is Monday, February 25th, 1889.
- How unique is the name Macca? From 1880 to 2015 less than 5 people per year have been born with the first name Macca. Hoorah! You are a unique individual.
- Weird things about the name Macca: Your name in reverse order is Accam. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Cmaac. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Macca? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 174 people with the last name Macca.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Macca? Macca is one of the most unique last names recorded.
What Macca's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Macca mean?
Mis for melody, the song of life.
Ais for affectionate, to those that matter most to you
Cis for caring, your finest trait.
Cis for cuddle, those intimate moments you cherish.
Ais for amenable, for your easy going nature.
Past life for Macca born Feb 13, 1989
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Africa approximately on 1575. Your profession was writer, dramatist, and organizer of rituals.
As a ruthless character, you carefully weighed your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved. Your lesson - to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Name poster for Macca
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
Wiktionary: Titles and License.
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.