Pronunciation of Maddie
How popular is the baby name Maddie in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Maddie
- How many people with the first name Maddie have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 3,684 babies born with the first name Maddie in the United States. That's more than enough people named Maddie to occupy the territory of Falkland Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 3,000 (as of July 1, 2012).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Maddie? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1893 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- When was Maddie first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Maddie is Monday, May 3rd, 1875.
- What year had the most people named Maddie born? The highest recorded use of the first name Maddie was in 2015 with a total of 248 babies.
- Random Maddie Factoid: According to the 2013 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Maddie is not a popular baby girl's name in Alabama. Imagine that, only 6 babies in Alabama have the same name as you in 2013.
- Weird things about the name Maddie: Your name in reverse order is Eiddam. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Eddami. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Maddie popular?
Common last names for Maddie
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Maddie" mean? The list below shows the origins of Maddie as well as things modernly associated with the name Maddie such as celebrities named Maddie.
Origin and Meaning of Maddie
The name "Maddie" is of English origin, and it means "Woman from Magdala. Variant of Madeleine. Madeleine: (English/French) Woman from Magdala". It's a name commonly given to girls.
Other Inspirations for the Name Maddie
Maddie And Tae
Maddie And Tae Fly
M is for musical, your hidden talent!
A is for admirable, you certainly are!
D is for discreet, you can keep a secret.
D is for dream, your beacon ahead.
I is for impress, for impress you will.
E is for explorer, always ready for the next journey
Now try the names of everyone you know including friends, cousins, neighbors, classmates, co-workers or your pets. Even your favorite anime, TV or movie characters! See what their names mean. Remember, this is purely just for fun.
Past life for Maddie born Aug 8, 1925
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 1150. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, and geologist.
As an inquisitive and inventive person, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor. The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.