- Your Searches:
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Madea, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Madea" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Madea
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Where is the name Madea popular?
Popularity of Madea as a last name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Madea as a last name in each of the states.
See other popular names in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, or California.
||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander
||American Indian and Alaska Native
||Two or More Ethnicities
||Hispanic or Latino
Of Last Name Madea
People with the last name Madea are most frequently White
Fun Facts about the name Madea
- How Popular is the name Madea? As a last name Madea was the 149,395th most popular name in 2010.
- When was the first name Madea first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the name Madea is Friday, April 9th, 1909.
- How unique is the name Madea? From 1880 to 2015 less than 5 people per year have been born with the first name Madea. Hoorah! You are a unique individual.
- Weird things about the name Madea: Your name in reverse order is Aedam. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Mdeaa. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Madea? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 110 people with the last name Madea.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Madea? Madea is one of the most unique last names recorded.
What Madea's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Madea mean?
Mis for mystery, the part of you that cannot be explained.
Ais for aspirations, many to be attained
Dis for delight, a surprise from within.
Eis for enchant, for enchant you will.
Ais for adventure, take a new one today
Past life for Madea born Jun 12, 1994
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Spain approximately on 1675. Your profession was seaman, cook, and carpenter.
Your psychological profile shows you had a natural talent of psychologist and knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation. Your problem - to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Name poster for Madea
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).