Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Maham
Fun Facts about the name Maham
- How many people with the first name Maham have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 246 babies born with the first name Maham in the United States. That's more than enough people named Maham to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Maham? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1990 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Maham first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Maham is Wednesday, August 1st, 1883.
- What year had the most people named Maham born? The highest recorded use of the first name Maham was in 2001 with a total of 22 babies.
- Random Maham Factoid: According to the 2005 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Maham is not a popular baby girl's name in New York. Imagine that, only 5 babies in New York have the same name as you in 2005.
- Weird things about the name Maham: Your name in reverse order is Maham. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Mamah. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Maham? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 200 people with the last name Maham.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Maham? Maham is one of the most unique last names recorded.
Where is the name Maham popular?
Popularity of Maham as a first name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Maham as a first name in each of the states. See other popular names in New York.
|█||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander||4.50%||4.85%|
|█||American Indian and Alaska Native||0.00%||0.69%|
|█||Two or More Ethnicities||4.00%||1.76%|
|█||Hispanic or Latino||4.50%||16.26%|
Of Last Name Maham
People with the last name Maham are most frequently White
Entire United States
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Maham" mean? The list below shows the origins of Maham as well as things modernly associated with the name Maham such as celebrities named Maham.
Other Inspirations for the Name Maham
Maham Mustafa Abbasi
Maham Rd Dallas Tx
What does the name Maham mean?
Mis for marvelous, which is how others see you
Ais for aptitudes, your special capabilities shine
His for honest, something you hold dear.
Ais for acquaintance, the many friends you know.
Mis for melody, the song of life.
Past life for Maham born Aug 27, 1967
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Sumatra approximately on 1350. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, and judge.
Your psychological profile shows you had a natural talent of psychologist and knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation. The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem - to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.