Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Mahealani
Fun Facts about the name Mahealani
- How many people with the first name Mahealani have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 461 babies born with the first name Mahealani in the United States. That's more than enough people named Mahealani to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Mahealani? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1969 when it was given as a first name to 8 new born babies.
- When was Mahealani first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Mahealani is Monday, January 18th, 1897.
- What year had the most people named Mahealani born? The highest recorded use of the first name Mahealani was in 2002 with a total of 21 babies.
- Random Mahealani Factoid: According to the 2002 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Mahealani ranks 67th in popularity as a baby girl's name in Hawaii. Imagine that, 14 babies in Hawaii have the same name as you in 2002.
- Weird things about the name Mahealani: Your name in reverse order is Inalaeham. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Lnmehaaai. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Mahealani popular?
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Mahealani" mean? The list below shows the origins of Mahealani as well as things modernly associated with the name Mahealani such as celebrities named Mahealani.
māhea (“haze”) + lani (“sky”) = "heavenly haze".
- Night of the full moon in ancient Hawaiian calendar.
- A female given name.
Other Inspirations for the Name Mahealani
Mahealani Mika Hirao Solem
What does the name Mahealani mean?
Mis for munificent, for you are extremely liberal in giving.
Ais for affectionate, to those that matter most to you
His for hand, that you always give.
Eis for enchant, for enchant you will.
Ais for assertive, a great leader
Lis for laughter, you spread wherever you go.
Ais for achievements, the many over a lifetime
Nis for name, a pleasant one indeed.
Iis for ideas, that you bring to life.
Past life for Mahealani born Apr 30, 1939
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Russia approximately on 1650. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, and executor of sacrifices.
You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor. Your lesson - to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.