in the U.S.
in the U.S.
How to Pronounce Mahliyah
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Mahliyah, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Mahliyah mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Mahliyah
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
M is for melody, the song of life.
A is for achievements, the many over a lifetime
H is for humble, a saintly quality.
L is for listen, one of your best traits.
I is for inventor, how many things will you create?
Y is for yearn, your innermost desires.
A is for affectionate, to those that matter most to you
H is for hug, give one today!
Fun Facts about the name Mahliyah
- How Popular is the name Mahliyah? Mahliyah is the 63,149th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Mahliyah have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 18 babies born with the first name Mahliyah in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Mahliyah? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2011 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Mahliyah born? The highest recorded use of the first name Mahliyah was in 2013 with a total of 8 babies.
- Weird things about the name Mahliyah: Your name in reverse order is Hayilham. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Ylhiahma. How do you pronounce that?
What Mahliyah's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Mahliyah born Dec 22, 1938
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Africa approximately on 1050. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, and herbalist.
As a ruthless character, you carefully weighed your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved. Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson - to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Name poster for Mahliyah
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).