in the U.S.
in the U.S.
How to Pronounce Makalynn
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Makalynn, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Makalynn mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Makalynn
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
M is for marvelous, which is how others see you
A is for assertive, a great leader
K is for keepsake, you treasure your memories.
A is for acts, the daily acts of kindness shown to others
L is for life, that you live so well.
Y is for youthful, your eternal look.
N is for name, a pleasant one indeed.
N is for novel, don't get too complicated!
Fun Facts about the name Makalynn
- How Popular is the name Makalynn? Makalynn is the 31,867th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Makalynn have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 135 babies born with the first name Makalynn in the United States. That's more than enough people named Makalynn to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Makalynn? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1998 when it was given as a first name to 7 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Makalynn born? The highest recorded use of the first name Makalynn was in 2004 with a total of 12 babies.
- Random Makalynn Factoid: According to the 2005 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Makalynn is not a popular baby girl's name in Michigan. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Michigan have the same name as you in 2005.
- Weird things about the name Makalynn: Your name in reverse order is Nnylakam. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Mayknnla. How do you pronounce that?
What Makalynn's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Makalynn born Aug 2, 1961
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North of Latin America approximately on 800. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, and executor of sacrifices.
You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor. You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Name poster for Makalynn
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).