in the U.S.
in the U.S.
How to Pronounce Makaveli
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Makaveli, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Makaveli mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Makaveli
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
M is for musical, your hidden talent!
A is for accord, the harmony you spread.
K is for knowledge, an avid learner
A is for abundant, your cheer knows no bounds.
V is for volunteer, your giving side.
E is for enthusiasm, in even the most dire circumstances
L is for luxury, the luxury of your smile.
I is for impress, for impress you will.
Fun Facts about the name Makaveli
- How Popular is the name Makaveli? Makaveli is the 41,328th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Makaveli have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 71 babies born with the first name Makaveli in the United States. That's more than enough people named Makaveli to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Makaveli? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1997 when it was given as a first name to 11 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Makaveli born? The highest recorded use of the first name Makaveli was in 1997 with a total of 11 babies.
- Weird things about the name Makaveli: Your name in reverse order is Ilevakam. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Iemlkaav. How do you pronounce that?
What Makaveli's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Makaveli born Aug 6, 1991
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Africa approximately on 1425. Your profession was farmer, weaver, and tailor.
You were a seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future. Your lesson - to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Name poster for Makaveli
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).