in the U.S.
in the U.S.
How to Pronounce Makeisha
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Makeisha, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Makeisha" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Makeisha
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Makeisha
- How Popular is the name Makeisha? Makeisha is the 24,321st most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Makeisha have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 229 babies born with the first name Makeisha in the United States. That's more than enough people named Makeisha to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Makeisha? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1974 when it was given as a first name to 11 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Makeisha born? The highest recorded use of the first name Makeisha was in 1979 with a total of 22 babies.
- Weird things about the name Makeisha: Your name in reverse order is Ahsiekam. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Asekimha. How do you pronounce that?
What Makeisha's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Makeisha mean?
Mis for mirth, your laughter.
Ais for acts, the daily acts of kindness shown to others
Kis for kindle, the warmth in others.
Eis for explorer, always ready for the next journey
Iis for inspire, others seek your guidance.
Sis for sensible, the practical side.
His for humble, a saintly quality.
Ais for aware, of your surroundings
Past life for Makeisha born Oct 24, 1972
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Canada approximately on 375. Your profession was artist, magician, and fortune teller.
Psychologically, you had a Bohemian personality - mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces. The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem - to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Name poster for Makeisha
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).