in the U.S.
in the U.S.
How to Pronounce Makendra
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Makendra, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Makendra" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Makendra
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Makendra
- How Popular is the name Makendra? Makendra is the 36,594th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Makendra have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 93 babies born with the first name Makendra in the United States. That's more than enough people named Makendra to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Makendra? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1998 when it was given as a first name to 9 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Makendra born? The highest recorded use of the first name Makendra was in 2007 with a total of 10 babies.
- Weird things about the name Makendra: Your name in reverse order is Ardnekam. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Dakrmane. How do you pronounce that?
What Makendra's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Makendra mean?
Mis for mirth, your laughter.
Ais for acts, the daily acts of kindness shown to others
Kis for kindle, the warmth in others.
Eis for explorer, always ready for the next journey
Nis for neighborly, friendly to all acquaintances
Dis for dream, your beacon ahead.
Ris for rewards, from your hard work
Ais for aware, of your surroundings
Past life for Makendra born Oct 24, 1970
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yugoslavia approximately on 650. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, and executor of sacrifices.
You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor. Your lesson - to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Name poster for Makendra
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).