in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Makiah, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Makiah mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Makiah
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
M is for marvelous, which is how others see you
A is for activities, for you have many.
K is for keen, your sense of honesty.
I is for immense, are your great qualities
A is for abundant, your cheer knows no bounds.
H is for honest, something you hold dear.
How popular is the baby name Makiah in the U.S.?
Click Here to Show Chart Data
||Total Babies Born
Where is the name Makiah popular?
Popularity of Makiah as a first name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Makiah as a first name in each of the states.
See other popular names in Ohio, Michigan, or California.
Fun Facts about the name Makiah
- How Popular is the name Makiah? Makiah is the 6,140th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Makiah have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 2,278 babies born with the first name Makiah in the United States. That's more than enough people named Makiah to occupy the territory of Christmas Island (Australia) with an estimated population of 1,462 (as of June 30, 2010).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Makiah? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1991 when it was given as a first name to 9 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Makiah born? The highest recorded use of the first name Makiah was in 2007 with a total of 170 babies.
- Random Makiah Factoid: According to the 2002 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Makiah is not a popular baby girl's name in Illinois. Imagine that, only 6 babies in Illinois have the same name as you in 2002.
- Weird things about the name Makiah: Your name in reverse order is Haikam. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Maakhi. How do you pronounce that?
What Makiah's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Makiah born Apr 16, 1944
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Spain approximately on 475. Your profession was artist, magician, and fortune teller.
Your psychological profile shows you had a natural talent of psychologist and knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation. Your problem - to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Name poster for Makiah
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).