in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Makini, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Makini" mean? The list below shows things modernly associated with the name Makini such as celebrities named Makini.
Origin and Meaning of Makini
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Makini
- How Popular is the name Makini? Makini is the 44,203rd most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Makini have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 56 babies born with the first name Makini in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Makini? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1973 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Makini first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Makini is Tuesday, July 8th, 1890.
- What year had the most people named Makini born? The highest recorded use of the first name Makini was in 1974 with a total of 11 babies.
- Weird things about the name Makini: Your name in reverse order is Inikam. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Aniikm. How do you pronounce that?
What Makini's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Makini mean?
Mis for marvelous, which is how others see you
Ais for amenable, for your easy going nature.
Kis for keen, your sense of honesty.
Iis for imagination, never be afraid to share your ideas
Nis for nurturing, to all that need help
Iis for intense, your zest of living.
Past life for Makini born Aug 7, 1984
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Africa approximately on 1425. Your profession was farmer, weaver, and tailor.
You were a seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future. Your lesson - to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Name poster for Makini
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Wiktionary: Titles and License.