in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Makinna, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Makinna mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Makinna
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
M is for mystery, the part of you that cannot be explained.
A is for attractive, inside and out
K is for kindness, you always show.
I is for important, the search for all parts of life that are
N is for natural, the genuine side of you.
N is for neighborly, friendly to all acquaintances
A is for accountable, someone to be counted on
Fun Facts about the name Makinna
- How Popular is the name Makinna? Makinna is the 20,261st most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Makinna have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 334 babies born with the first name Makinna in the United States. That's more than enough people named Makinna to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Makinna? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1995 when it was given as a first name to 10 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Makinna born? The highest recorded use of the first name Makinna was in 2006 with a total of 25 babies.
- Random Makinna Factoid: According to the 1999 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Makinna is not a popular baby girl's name in Missouri. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Missouri have the same name as you in 1999.
- Weird things about the name Makinna: Your name in reverse order is Annikam. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Nnkaiam. How do you pronounce that?
What Makinna's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Makinna born Apr 22, 1971
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yugoslavia approximately on 1650. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, and executor of sacrifices.
You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor. Your lesson - to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Name poster for Makinna
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).