in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Malaka, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Malaka mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Malaka
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
M is for mild, your mild and gentle way.
A is for admirers, and all that you have!
L is for love, your love of life!
A is for able, for you surely are.
K is for keen, your sense of honesty.
A is for aspirations, many to be attained
Notable Persons Named Malaka
Malaka Dewapriya is a visual artist and film maker. Malaka was given the name Grardhiwasam Lindamulage Malaka Dewapriya on March 30th, 1979 in Sri Lanka. Malaka is also known as Malaka Devapriya and Mālaka Dēvapriya.
Notable Persons With the Last Name Malaka
Tan Malaka was a philosopher. Tan was born on June 2nd, 1897 in Lima Puluh Kota Regency. He breathed his last breath on February 21st, 1949.
Bernward was born in 1962.
Fun Facts about the name Malaka
- How Popular is the name Malaka? Malaka is the 31,121st most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Malaka have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 142 babies born with the first name Malaka in the United States. That's more than enough people named Malaka to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Malaka? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1973 when it was given as a first name to 11 new born babies.
- When was Malaka first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Malaka is Sunday, March 21st, 1886.
- What year had the most people named Malaka born? The highest recorded use of the first name Malaka was in 1993 with a total of 14 babies.
- Weird things about the name Malaka: Your name in reverse order is Akalam. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Makala. How do you pronounce that?
What Malaka's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Malaka born Aug 4, 2011
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Arctic approximately on 1500. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, and bard.
You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor. You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Name poster for Malaka
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.