Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Maleigha
How popular is the baby name Maleigha in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Maleigha
- How many people with the first name Maleigha have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 1,023 babies born with the first name Maleigha in the United States. That's more than enough people named Maleigha to occupy the territory of Niue (New Zealand) with an estimated population of 1,000 (as of July 1, 2012).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Maleigha? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1991 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Maleigha born? The highest recorded use of the first name Maleigha was in 2009 with a total of 109 babies.
- Random Maleigha Factoid: According to the 2007 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Maleigha is not a popular baby girl's name in Ohio. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Ohio have the same name as you in 2007.
- Weird things about the name Maleigha: Your name in reverse order is Ahgielam. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Gieamhla. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Maleigha popular?
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Maleigha" mean? The list below shows the origins of Maleigha as well as things modernly associated with the name Maleigha such as celebrities named Maleigha.
Other Inspirations for the Name Maleigha
What does the name Maleigha mean?
Mis for mirth, your laughter.
Ais for authentic, be real
Lis for lofty, your ambitions are high!
Eis for exotic, no lack of spirit here!
Iis for immense, are your great qualities
Gis for grace, an admirable trait!
His for heavenly, your spirit is strong.
Ais for affectionate, to those that matter most to you
Past life for Maleigha born Jul 7, 1930
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 1850. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, and herbalist.
You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge. Your lesson - to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.