in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Malynn, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Malynn" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Malynn
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Where is the name Malynn popular?
Popularity of Malynn as a last name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Malynn as a last name in each of the states.
See other popular names in Massachusetts, California, or New York.
Fun Facts about the name Malynn
- How Popular is the name Malynn? Malynn is the 27,093rd most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Malynn have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 184 babies born with the first name Malynn in the United States. That's more than enough people named Malynn to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Malynn? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1991 when it was given as a first name to 12 new born babies.
- When was Malynn first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Malynn is Thursday, July 1st, 1909.
- What year had the most people named Malynn born? The highest recorded use of the first name Malynn was in 2002 with a total of 14 babies.
- Weird things about the name Malynn: Your name in reverse order is Nnylam. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Yamlnn. How do you pronounce that?
What Malynn's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Malynn mean?
Mis for mystery, the part of you that cannot be explained.
Ais for admirers, and all that you have!
Lis for look, the way you look at life.
Yis for yippee, and the things that inspire you to yell it
Nis for noteworthy, just like your achievements
Nis for noble, your regal bearing.
Past life for Malynn born Jun 16, 2004
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Spain approximately on 1675. Your profession was seaman, cook, and carpenter.
Your psychological profile shows you had a natural talent of psychologist and knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation. Your problem - to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Name poster for Malynn
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).