in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Manahil, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Manahil mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Manahil
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
M is for mild, your mild and gentle way.
A is for angelic, a truly pure heart
N is for number one, make sure to take care of yourself above all others
A is for authentic, be real
H is for hero, as you appear to many.
I is for interest, you show in others.
L is for luxury, the luxury of your smile.
Fun Facts about the name Manahil
- How Popular is the name Manahil? Manahil is the 22,113th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Manahil have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 283 babies born with the first name Manahil in the United States. That's more than enough people named Manahil to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Manahil? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1996 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Manahil born? The highest recorded use of the first name Manahil was in 2014 with a total of 27 babies.
- Random Manahil Factoid: According to the 2014 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Manahil is not a popular baby girl's name in New York. Imagine that, only 5 babies in New York have the same name as you in 2014.
- Weird things about the name Manahil: Your name in reverse order is Lihanam. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Nliaahm. How do you pronounce that?
What Manahil's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Manahil born Jul 1, 2010
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Israel approximately on 1350. Your profession was artist, magician, and fortune teller.
Your psychological profile shows you had a natural talent of psychologist and knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation. Your problem - to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Name poster for Manahil
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).