Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Mani
Fun Facts about the name Mani
- How many people with the first name Mani have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 85 babies born with the first name Mani in the United States. That's more than enough people named Mani to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Mani? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1991 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Mani first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Mani is Monday, August 21st, 1882.
- What year had the most people named Mani born? The highest recorded use of the first name Mani was in 2006 with a total of 12 babies.
- Weird things about the name Mani: Your name in reverse order is Inam. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Amni. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Mani? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 2,212 people with the last name Mani.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Mani? Chances are, most people haven't met someone with Mani as their last name since less than 1 person in 133k people have that last name. If you know one, consider yourself lucky!
Where is the name Mani popular?
Common first names for Mani
|█||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander||59.09%||4.85%|
|█||American Indian and Alaska Native||0.27%||0.69%|
|█||Two or More Ethnicities||3.25%||1.76%|
|█||Hispanic or Latino||12.84%||16.26%|
Of Last Name Mani
People with the last name Mani are most frequently White, Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander, or Hispanic or Latino
Entire United States
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Mani" mean? The list below shows the origins of Mani as well as things modernly associated with the name Mani such as celebrities named Mani.
Origin and Meaning of Mani
The name "Mani" is of Aboriginal origin, and it means "Equal". It's a name commonly given to both boys and girls.
From Greek Μάνη (Máni)
- A peninsula on the Peloponnese in Greece.
Other Inspirations for the Name Mani
Mani Pedi Dc
Mani Pedi Deals Dc
Mani Pedi Deals Near Me
Mani Sao Paulo
Mani Shankar Aiyar
What does the name Mani mean?
Mis for marvelous, which is how others see you
Ais for appreciative, of all you have
Nis for name, a pleasant one indeed.
Iis for ignite, the fire in you!