in the U.S.
in the U.S.
How to Pronounce Manuelle
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Manuelle, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Manuelle" mean? The list below shows things modernly associated with the name Manuelle such as celebrities named Manuelle.
Origin and Meaning of Manuelle
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Notable Persons With the Name Manuelle
Manuelle Gautrand is a famous somebody. Manuelle was born in 1961.
Notable Persons With the Last Name Manuelle
Víctor Manuelle is a salsa music musician. He was most active from 1987 to present. Víctor was given the name Víctor Manuel Ruiz on September 27th, 1968 in The Bronx.
Fun Facts about the name Manuelle
- How Popular is the name Manuelle? Manuelle is the 66,700th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Manuelle have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 14 babies born with the first name Manuelle in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Manuelle? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2005 when it was given as a first name to 7 new born babies.
- When was Manuelle first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Manuelle is Sunday, January 20th, 1884.
- What year had the most people named Manuelle born? The highest recorded use of the first name Manuelle was in 2005 with a total of 7 babies.
- Weird things about the name Manuelle: Your name in reverse order is Elleunam. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Aelleunm. How do you pronounce that?
What Manuelle's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Manuelle mean?
Mis for mighty, your inner strength.
Ais for artistic, adding beauty to the world
Nis for nifty, how neat!
Uis for understanding, you show for others.
Eis for enamoured, forever will your children be with you
Lis for lucky, who is more?
Lis for love, everlasting.
Eis for enjoy, your life can be fun!
Past life for Manuelle born Apr 12, 1958
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 1050. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, and docks.
You were a revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. You could have been a leader. Your lesson - to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Name poster for Manuelle
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.