in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Marang, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Marang" mean? The list below shows things modernly associated with the name Marang such as celebrities named Marang.
Origin and Meaning of Marang
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
- Tropical fruit from the Philippines having a mass of small seeds embedded in sweetish white pulp
- Philippine tree similar to the breadfruit tree bearing edible fruit
Where is the name Marang popular?
Popularity of Marang as a last name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Marang as a last name in each of the states.
See other popular names in Ohio, Washington, or Kansas.
||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander
||American Indian and Alaska Native
||Two or More Ethnicities
||Hispanic or Latino
Of Last Name Marang
People with the last name Marang are most frequently White
Fun Facts about the name Marang
- How Popular is the name Marang? As a last name Marang was the 99,378th most popular name in 2010.
- How unique is the name Marang? Out of 5,743,017 records in the U.S. Social Security Administration public data, the first name Marang was not present. It is possible the name you are searching has less than five occurrences per year.
- Weird things about the name Marang: Your name in reverse order is Gnaram. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Arngam. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Marang? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 182 people with the last name Marang.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Marang? Marang is one of the most unique last names recorded.
What Marang's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Marang mean?
Mis for mild, your mild and gentle way.
Ais for accountable, someone to be counted on
Ris for rely, everyone's trustworthy friend.
Ais for agreeable, the best side of you!
Nis for notable, distinguished are your feats
Gis for goal, your eye on the future.
Past life for Marang born May 18, 1942
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Spain approximately on 925. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, and broker.
Your psychological profile shows you had a natural talent of psychologist and knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation. Your problem - to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Name poster for Marang
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
Other Dictionary Sources: WordNet 3.1 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University (License).