in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Marbely, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Marbely" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Marbely
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Marbely
- How Popular is the name Marbely? Marbely is the 61,360th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Marbely have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 19 babies born with the first name Marbely in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Marbely? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2006 when it was given as a first name to 7 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Marbely born? The highest recorded use of the first name Marbely was in 2006 with a total of 7 babies.
- Weird things about the name Marbely: Your name in reverse order is Ylebram. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Rmbylae. How do you pronounce that?
What Marbely's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Marbely mean?
Mis for musical, your hidden talent!
Ais for admirable, you certainly are!
Ris for rely, everyone's trustworthy friend.
Bis for busy, your never idle life.
Eis for explorer, always ready for the next journey
Lis for lofty, your ambitions are high!
Yis for youthful, your eternal look.
Past life for Marbely born Oct 20, 1996
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Bulgaria approximately on 1575. Your profession was jeweler and watch-maker.
As an inquisitive and inventive person, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor. There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson - to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Name poster for Marbely
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).