in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Marelle, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Marelle" mean? The list below shows things modernly associated with the name Marelle such as celebrities named Marelle.
Origin and Meaning of Marelle
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Feminine form of marel, merel.
- (games) hopscotch
Fun Facts about the name Marelle
- How Popular is the name Marelle? Marelle is the 89,826th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Marelle have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 5 babies born with the first name Marelle in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Marelle? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1996 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Marelle first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Marelle is Wednesday, March 13th, 1889.
- What year had the most people named Marelle born? The highest recorded use of the first name Marelle was in 1996 with a total of 5 babies.
- Weird things about the name Marelle: Your name in reverse order is Elleram. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Mrleeal. How do you pronounce that?
What Marelle's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Marelle mean?
Mis for marvelous, which is how others see you
Ais for approachable, constantly meeting new people
Ris for respect, earned through your actions
Eis for exotic, no lack of spirit here!
Lis for luxury, the luxury of your smile.
Lis for life, that you live so well.
Eis for early, promptness is a virtue
Past life for Marelle born Mar 7, 1978
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Africa approximately on 1125. Your profession was farmer, weaver, and tailor.
You were a seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future. Your lesson - to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Name poster for Marelle
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Wiktionary: Titles and License.