Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Marelle
Fun Facts about the name Marelle
- How many people with the first name Marelle have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 5 babies born with the first name Marelle in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Marelle? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1996 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Marelle first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Marelle is Wednesday, March 13th, 1889.
- What year had the most people named Marelle born? The highest recorded use of the first name Marelle was in 1996 with a total of 5 babies.
- Weird things about the name Marelle: Your name in reverse order is Elleram. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Emlaelr. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Marelle popular?
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Marelle" mean? The list below shows the origins of Marelle as well as things modernly associated with the name Marelle such as celebrities named Marelle.
Feminine form of marel, merel.
- (games) hopscotch
Other Inspirations for the Name Marelle
Marelle In English
What does the name Marelle mean?
Mis for marvelous, which is how others see you
Ais for approachable, constantly meeting new people
Ris for respect, earned through your actions
Eis for exotic, no lack of spirit here!
Lis for luxury, the luxury of your smile.
Lis for life, that you live so well.
Eis for early, promptness is a virtue
Past life for Marelle born Mar 7, 1978
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Africa approximately on 1125. Your profession was farmer, weaver, and tailor.
You were a seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future. Your lesson - to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.