in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Mariana
How popular is the baby name Mariana in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Mariana
- How many people with the first name Mariana have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 33,915 babies born with the first name Mariana in the United States. That's more than enough people named Mariana to occupy the country of San Marino with an estimated population of 32,312 (as of March 31, 2012).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Mariana? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1888 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Mariana first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Mariana is Sunday, December 29th, 1872.
- What year had the most people named Mariana born? The highest recorded use of the first name Mariana was in 2005 with a total of 2,059 babies. That's a lot of babies named Mariana!
- Random Mariana Factoid: According to the 2005 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Mariana ranks 76th in popularity as a baby girl's name in Arizona. Imagine that, 99 babies in Arizona have the same name as you in 2005.
- Weird things about the name Mariana: Your name in reverse order is Anairam. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Aariman. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Mariana popular?
Common last names for Mariana
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Mariana" mean? The list below shows the origins of Mariana as well as things modernly associated with the name Mariana such as celebrities named Mariana.
Origin and Meaning of Mariana
The name "Mariana" is of Spanish origin, and it means "Of the Sea or Bitter". It's a name commonly given to girls.
Mariana Seoane is an actress, model, and singer with the most prominent portion of her career being from 1995 to present. Mariana was born in 1976 as Mariana Alejandra Seoane Garcia in Paracuaro, Michoacan, Mexico.
Mariana Espósito is an actress, singer, model, and dancer with the most prominent portion of their career being from 2 to present. Mariana was born in 1991 as Mariana Esposito in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Mariana Ochoa is a singer and actress specializing in pop and rock music with the most prominent portion of her career being from 1989 to present. Mariana was born in 1979 as Mariana Yolanda Ochoa Reyes.
Mariana was born in 1979.
Mariana was born in 1985.
Other Inspirations for the Name Mariana
Mariana Van Zeller
M is for marvelous, which is how others see you
A is for animated, let your energetic spirit shine
R is for relish, you seek a challenge.
I is for imagination, never be afraid to share your ideas
A is for accomplished, in all that you do.
N is for noble, your regal bearing.
A is for agreeable, the best side of you!
Now try the names of everyone you know including friends, cousins, neighbors, classmates, co-workers or your pets. Even your favorite anime, TV or movie characters! See what their names mean. Remember, this is purely just for fun.
Past life for Mariana born Jun 24, 1984
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yugoslavia approximately on 1450. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, and poison manufacturer.
You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor. Your lesson - to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.