Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Maricar
Fun Facts about the name Maricar
- How many people with the first name Maricar have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 50 babies born with the first name Maricar in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Maricar? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1971 when it was given as a first name to 8 new born babies.
- When was Maricar first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Maricar is Tuesday, May 20th, 1958.
- What year had the most people named Maricar born? The highest recorded use of the first name Maricar was in 1982 with a total of 9 babies.
- Random Maricar Factoid: According to the 1982 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Maricar is not a popular baby girl's name in California. Imagine that, only 7 babies in California have the same name as you in 1982.
- Weird things about the name Maricar: Your name in reverse order is Raciram. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Arimcar. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Maricar popular?
Popularity of Maricar as a first name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Maricar as a first name in each of the states. See other popular names in California.
Popularity of Maricar as a last name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Maricar as a last name in each of the states. See other popular names in Florida.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Maricar" mean? The list below shows the origins of Maricar as well as things modernly associated with the name Maricar such as celebrities named Maricar.
Other Inspirations for the Name Maricar
Maricar De Mesa
What does the name Maricar mean?
Mis for mystery, the part of you that cannot be explained.
Ais for attractive, inside and out
Ris for realist, the way you are.
Iis for important, the search for all parts of life that are
Cis for caress, a loving touch for your loved ones.
Ais for accountable, someone to be counted on
Ris for rich, in the love from others
Past life for Maricar born Apr 22, 1972
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 1575. Your profession was sailor and shoemaker.
As an inquisitive and inventive person, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor. Your lesson - to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.