Pronunciation of Marisol
How popular is the baby name Marisol in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Marisol
- How many people with the first name Marisol have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 32,151 babies born with the first name Marisol in the United States. That's more than enough people named Marisol to occupy the territory of Gibraltar (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 29,441 (as of July 1, 2010).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Marisol? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1953 when it was given as a first name to 7 new born babies.
- When was Marisol first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Marisol is Friday, December 24th, 1909.
- What year had the most people named Marisol born? The highest recorded use of the first name Marisol was in 1996 with a total of 1,189 babies. That's a lot of babies named Marisol!
- Random Marisol Factoid: According to the 2004 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Marisol ranks 74th in popularity as a baby girl's name in New Mexico. Imagine that, 28 babies in New Mexico have the same name as you in 2004.
- Weird things about the name Marisol: Your name in reverse order is Losiram. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Aiolrms. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Marisol popular?
Common last names for Marisol
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Marisol" mean? The list below shows the origins of Marisol as well as things modernly associated with the name Marisol such as celebrities named Marisol.
Origin and Meaning of Marisol
The name "Marisol" is of Spanish origin, and it means "Combination of Maria and Sol 'sun'". It's a name commonly given to girls.
Other Inspirations for the Name Marisol
M is for mystery, the part of you that cannot be explained.
A is for activities, for you have many.
R is for rock star, let it out!
I is for intense, your zest of living.
S is for strength, there when needed.
O is for outgoing, so sociable are you
L is for lucky, who is more?
Now try the names of everyone you know including friends, cousins, neighbors, classmates, co-workers or your pets. Even your favorite anime, TV or movie characters! See what their names mean. Remember, this is purely just for fun.
Past life for Marisol born Sep 21, 2015
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Bulgaria approximately on 1775. Your profession was sailor and shoemaker.
As an inquisitive and inventive person, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor. There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson - to search, to find and to use this bridge.