Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Maritza
How popular is the baby name Maritza in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Maritza
- How many people with the first name Maritza have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 22,146 babies born with the first name Maritza in the United States. That's more than enough people named Maritza to occupy the territory of Caribbean Netherlands (the Netherlands) with an estimated population of 21,133 (as of January 1, 2011).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Maritza? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1945 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Maritza first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Maritza is Thursday, May 15th, 1879.
- What year had the most people named Maritza born? The highest recorded use of the first name Maritza was in 2005 with a total of 780 babies.
- Random Maritza Factoid: According to the 2007 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Maritza is not a popular baby girl's name in Florida. Imagine that, only 39 babies in Florida have the same name as you in 2007.
- Weird things about the name Maritza: Your name in reverse order is Aztiram. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Atarimz. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Maritza popular?
Common last names for Maritza
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Maritza" mean? The list below shows the origins of Maritza as well as things modernly associated with the name Maritza such as celebrities named Maritza.
Origin and Meaning of Maritza
The name "Maritza" is of Spanish origin, and it means "Of the Sea or Bitter". It's a name commonly given to girls.
Other Inspirations for the Name Maritza
Maritza And Flaca
Maritza Garrido Lecca
Mis for munificent, for you are extremely liberal in giving.
Ais for affectionate, to those that matter most to you
Ris for rock star, let it out!
Iis for innovator, always improving
Tis for treasure, that of your friendship.
Zis for zip, the quickness in your step!
Ais for altruism, the unselfish you.
Past life for Maritza born Jul 28, 1949
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern India approximately on 1075. Your profession was digger and undertaker.
You were a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just a garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man. You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.