in the U.S.
in the U.S.
How to Pronounce Marnesha
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Marnesha, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Marnesha" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Marnesha
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Marnesha
- How Popular is the name Marnesha? Marnesha is the 38,119th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Marnesha have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 84 babies born with the first name Marnesha in the United States. That's more than enough people named Marnesha to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Marnesha? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1987 when it was given as a first name to 7 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Marnesha born? The highest recorded use of the first name Marnesha was in 1993 with a total of 8 babies.
- Weird things about the name Marnesha: Your name in reverse order is Ahsenram. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Mesarnha. How do you pronounce that?
What Marnesha's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Marnesha mean?
Mis for munificent, for you are extremely liberal in giving.
Ais for abundant, your cheer knows no bounds.
Ris for responsible, honoring your obligations
Nis for noteworthy, just like your achievements
Eis for empathy, and your consideration for the feelings of others
Sis for sensitive, another side shows.
His for hopeful, you see the bright side of things
Ais for affectionate, to those that matter most to you
Past life for Marnesha born Nov 12, 1971
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Egypt approximately on 775. Your profession was writer, dramatist, and organizer of rituals.
As a ruthless character, you carefully weighed your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved. Your lesson - to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Name poster for Marnesha
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).