in the U.S.
in the U.S.
How to Pronounce Marnette
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Marnette, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Marnette mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Marnette
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
M is for musical, your hidden talent!
A is for adaptable, for the world is full of unique challenges
R is for resourceful, in any challenge that comes your way
N is for name, a pleasant one indeed.
E is for excellence, your passion, your drive.
T is for tender, loving nature.
T is for treat, that you always are.
E is for endear, all those you touch.
Notable Persons Named Marnette
Marnette Patterson is an actor and actress. Her most notable accomplishments were from 1986 to 1986. Marnette was given the name Marnette Provost Patterson on April 26th, 1980 in Los Angeles, California, U.S. Marnette is also known as Marne Patterson.
Where is the name Marnette popular?
Popularity of Marnette as a last name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Marnette as a last name in each of the states.
See other popular names in Iowa, Illinois, or California.
Fun Facts about the name Marnette
- How Popular is the name Marnette? Marnette is the 28,504th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Marnette have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 172 babies born with the first name Marnette in the United States. That's more than enough people named Marnette to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Marnette? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1922 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Marnette first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Marnette is Tuesday, January 25th, 1887.
- What year had the most people named Marnette born? The highest recorded use of the first name Marnette was in 1938 with a total of 12 babies.
- Weird things about the name Marnette: Your name in reverse order is Ettenram. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Mreentta. How do you pronounce that?
What Marnette's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Marnette born Jul 6, 1947
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ukraine approximately on 1775. Your profession was philosopher and thinker.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson - to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Name poster for Marnette
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.