Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Marquisha
How popular is the baby name Marquisha in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Marquisha
- How many people with the first name Marquisha have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 1,314 babies born with the first name Marquisha in the United States. That's more than enough people named Marquisha to occupy the territory of Niue (New Zealand) with an estimated population of 1,000 (as of July 1, 2012).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Marquisha? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1972 when it was given as a first name to 8 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Marquisha born? The highest recorded use of the first name Marquisha was in 1993 with a total of 97 babies.
- Random Marquisha Factoid: According to the 1992 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Marquisha is not a popular baby girl's name in Texas. Imagine that, only 10 babies in Texas have the same name as you in 1992.
- Weird things about the name Marquisha: Your name in reverse order is Ahsiuqram. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Sruihqama. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Marquisha popular?
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Marquisha" mean? The list below shows the origins of Marquisha as well as things modernly associated with the name Marquisha such as celebrities named Marquisha.
Origin and Meaning of Marquisha
The name "Marquisha" is of French origin, and it means "Variant of Marquise. royalty: French royalty title". It's a name commonly given to girls.
Other Inspirations for the Name Marquisha
What does the name Marquisha mean?
Mis for musical, your hidden talent!
Ais for appreciative, of all you have
Ris for resourceful, in any challenge that comes your way
Qis for quick, no faster wit!
Uis for upstanding, your inner-self.
Iis for inspire, others seek your guidance.
Sis for superb, a great attitude about life.
His for heavenly, your spirit is strong.
Ais for adorable, how precious
Past life for Marquisha born Nov 12, 1922
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, and broker.
Your psychological profile shows you had a natural talent of psychologist and knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation. Your problem - to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.