in the U.S.
in the U.S.
How to Pronounce Marvette
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Marvette, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Marvette mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Marvette
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
M is for mystery, the part of you that cannot be explained.
A is for attractive, inside and out
R is for recreation, time to take some!
V is for vision, few can share.
E is for enamoured, forever will your children be with you
T is for thoughtful, the caring you.
T is for tried, tried and true you.
E is for exquisite, who could argue?
Fun Facts about the name Marvette
- How Popular is the name Marvette? Marvette is the 20,530th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Marvette have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 326 babies born with the first name Marvette in the United States. That's more than enough people named Marvette to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Marvette? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1949 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- When was Marvette first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Marvette is Thursday, August 25th, 1892.
- What year had the most people named Marvette born? The highest recorded use of the first name Marvette was in 1971 with a total of 19 babies.
- Weird things about the name Marvette: Your name in reverse order is Ettevram. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Eevattrm. How do you pronounce that?
What Marvette's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Marvette born Mar 25, 1949
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Scotland approximately on 1825. Your profession was artist, magician, and fortune teller.
Your psychological profile shows you had a natural talent of psychologist and knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation. The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem - to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Name poster for Marvette
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).