Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Mashawn
Fun Facts about the name Mashawn
- How many people with the first name Mashawn have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 99 babies born with the first name Mashawn in the United States. That's more than enough people named Mashawn to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Mashawn? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1970 when it was given as a first name to 7 new born babies.
- When was Mashawn first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Mashawn is Saturday, May 15th, 1920.
- What year had the most people named Mashawn born? The highest recorded use of the first name Mashawn was in 1976 with a total of 12 babies.
- Random Mashawn Factoid: According to the 1973 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Mashawn is not a popular baby girl's name in Michigan. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Michigan have the same name as you in 1973.
- Weird things about the name Mashawn: Your name in reverse order is Nwahsam. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Aanwhsm. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Mashawn popular?
Popularity of Mashawn as a first name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Mashawn as a first name in each of the states. See other popular names in Michigan.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Mashawn" mean? The list below shows the origins of Mashawn as well as things modernly associated with the name Mashawn such as celebrities named Mashawn.
Other Inspirations for the Name Mashawn
What does the name Mashawn mean?
Mis for mirth, your laughter.
Ais for animated, let your energetic spirit shine
Sis for special, you are, you know!
His for humble, a saintly quality.
Ais for aptitudes, your special capabilities shine
Wis for wisdom, you acquire with age.
Nis for natural, the genuine side of you.
Past life for Mashawn born Aug 22, 1969
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Wales approximately on 800. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, and executor of sacrifices.
You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy. Your lesson - to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.