in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Mathyus, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Mathyus mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Mathyus
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
M is for munificent, for you are extremely liberal in giving.
A is for aptitudes, your special capabilities shine
T is for treasure, that of your friendship.
H is for hope, the encouragement you give.
Y is for young, the years never show!
U is for upstanding, the honorable way to be
S is for sweetheart, you really are!
Fun Facts about the name Mathyus
- How Popular is the name Mathyus? Mathyus is the 59,080th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Mathyus have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 23 babies born with the first name Mathyus in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Mathyus? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2009 when it was given as a first name to 8 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Mathyus born? The highest recorded use of the first name Mathyus was in 2013 with a total of 9 babies.
- Weird things about the name Mathyus: Your name in reverse order is Suyhtam. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Usmyhta. How do you pronounce that?
What Mathyus's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Mathyus born Sep 27, 1953
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Hungary approximately on 800. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, and astronomer.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. Your main lesson in present - to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Name poster for Mathyus
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).