Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Mattilyn
Fun Facts about the name Mattilyn
- How many people with the first name Mattilyn have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 440 babies born with the first name Mattilyn in the United States. That's more than enough people named Mattilyn to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Mattilyn? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1994 when it was given as a first name to 8 new born babies.
- When was Mattilyn first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Mattilyn is Wednesday, August 17th, 1898.
- What year had the most people named Mattilyn born? The highest recorded use of the first name Mattilyn was in 2012 with a total of 40 babies.
- Random Mattilyn Factoid: According to the 2003 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Mattilyn is not a popular baby girl's name in Missouri. Imagine that, only 6 babies in Missouri have the same name as you in 2003.
- Weird things about the name Mattilyn: Your name in reverse order is Nylittam. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Tmylanti. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Mattilyn popular?
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Mattilyn" mean? The list below shows the origins of Mattilyn as well as things modernly associated with the name Mattilyn such as celebrities named Mattilyn.
Other Inspirations for the Name Mattilyn
What does the name Mattilyn mean?
Mis for musical, your hidden talent!
Ais for activities, for you have many.
Tis for tough, for you are not easily broken
Tis for time, you give to friends.
Iis for inclusive, never leaving others out
Lis for listen, one of your best traits.
Yis for youthful, your eternal look.
Nis for normal, step outside of the box!
Past life for Mattilyn born Nov 18, 1978
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Siberia approximately on 1175. Your profession was librarian, priest, and keeper of tribal relics.
You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy. Your lesson - development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.