in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Mayling, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Mayling mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Mayling
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
M is for mild, your mild and gentle way.
A is for adaptable, for the world is full of unique challenges
Y is for young, the years never show!
L is for lively, your life is full of energy!
I is for infinite, are your possibilities
N is for nifty, how neat!
G is for glisten, a sparkle in your eye.
Notable Persons With the Last Name Mayling
Sarah Mayling is an athlete for the Aston Villa L.F.C.
Fun Facts about the name Mayling
- How Popular is the name Mayling? Mayling is the 33,899th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Mayling have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 117 babies born with the first name Mayling in the United States. That's more than enough people named Mayling to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Mayling? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1975 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Mayling first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Mayling is Thursday, September 5th, 1901.
- What year had the most people named Mayling born? The highest recorded use of the first name Mayling was in 1979 with a total of 9 babies.
- Random Mayling Factoid: According to the 1979 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Mayling is not a popular baby girl's name in New York. Imagine that, only 5 babies in New York have the same name as you in 1979.
- Weird things about the name Mayling: Your name in reverse order is Gnilyam. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Iglmnay. How do you pronounce that?
What Mayling's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Mayling born Aug 16, 1980
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-East approximately on 1425. Your profession was farmer, weaver, and tailor.
You were a seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future. Your lesson - development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Name poster for Mayling
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.