in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Maymuna, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Maymuna" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Maymuna
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Maymuna
- How Popular is the name Maymuna? Maymuna is the 43,486th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Maymuna have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 59 babies born with the first name Maymuna in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Maymuna? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2005 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Maymuna born? The highest recorded use of the first name Maymuna was in 2014 with a total of 11 babies.
- Weird things about the name Maymuna: Your name in reverse order is Anumyam. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Ammynua. How do you pronounce that?
What Maymuna's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Maymuna mean?
Mis for munificent, for you are extremely liberal in giving.
Ais for affectionate, to those that matter most to you
Yis for youthful, your eternal look.
Mis for mighty, your inner strength.
Uis for upstanding, the honorable way to be
Nis for novel, don't get too complicated!
Ais for altruism, the unselfish you.
Past life for Maymuna born Jul 28, 1948
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Russia approximately on 1650. Your profession was handicraftsman and mechanic.
You were a seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future. You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Name poster for Maymuna
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).