Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
- Free Horoscope
- Gender: Unknown
- 1,529th in 2010
Pronunciation of Mcghee
Fun Facts about the name Mcghee
- When was the first name Mcghee first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the name Mcghee is Saturday, August 11th, 1906.
- How unique is the name Mcghee? From 1880 to 2015 less than 5 people per year have been born with the first name Mcghee. Hoorah! You are a unique individual.
- Weird things about the name Mcghee: Your name in reverse order is Eehgcm. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Gecehm. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Mcghee? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 23,461 people with the last name Mcghee.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Mcghee? If you manage to meet 100,000 people in your life, chances are that 8 of them will have Mcghee as their last name.
Where is the name Mcghee popular?
|█||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander||0.40%||4.85%|
|█||American Indian and Alaska Native||1.66%||0.69%|
|█||Two or More Ethnicities||3.07%||1.76%|
|█||Hispanic or Latino||2.02%||16.26%|
Of Last Name Mcghee
People with the last name Mcghee are most frequently White or African American
Entire United States
What does the name Mcghee mean?
Mis for mighty, your inner strength.
Cis for change, you are able to adapt.
Gis for glamorous, you know what to do!
His for hero, as you appear to many.
Eis for empathy, and your consideration for the feelings of others
Eis for expert, in your chosen career
Past life for Mcghee born Apr 15, 1925
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 1050. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, and docks.
You were a revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. You could have been a leader. Your lesson - to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.