in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Meesha, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Meesha mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Meesha
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
M is for mystery, the part of you that cannot be explained.
E is for endear, all those you touch.
E is for eternal, your spirit will live.
S is for sensitive, another side shows.
H is for handy, the helpful you.
A is for artistic, adding beauty to the world
Notable Persons Named Meesha
Meesha Shafi is a musician. Meesha was given the name Meera Shafi on December 1st, 1977 in Lahore.
Fun Facts about the name Meesha
- How Popular is the name Meesha? Meesha is the 21,684th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Meesha have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 293 babies born with the first name Meesha in the United States. That's more than enough people named Meesha to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Meesha? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1969 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Meesha born? The highest recorded use of the first name Meesha was in 1990 with a total of 21 babies.
- Random Meesha Factoid: According to the 1976 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Meesha is not a popular baby girl's name in California. Imagine that, only 5 babies in California have the same name as you in 1976.
- Weird things about the name Meesha: Your name in reverse order is Ahseem. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Eamshe. How do you pronounce that?
What Meesha's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Meesha born Jan 29, 1942
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern India approximately on 1225. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, and forester.
You were a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just a garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man. You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Name poster for Meesha
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.