Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
- Free Horoscope
- Gender: Unknown
- 14,806th in 2010
Pronunciation of Meh
Fun Facts about the name Meh
- When was the first name Meh first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the name Meh is Wednesday, January 1st, 1930.
- How unique is the name Meh? From 1880 to 2015 less than 5 people per year have been born with the first name Meh. Hoorah! You are a unique individual.
- Weird things about the name Meh: Your name in reverse order is Hem. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Meh. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Meh? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 2,003 people with the last name Meh.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Meh? Chances are, most people haven't met someone with Meh as their last name since less than 1 person in 147k people have that last name. If you know one, consider yourself lucky!
Where is the name Meh popular?
|█||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander||93.76%||4.85%|
|█||American Indian and Alaska Native||0.00%||0.69%|
|█||Two or More Ethnicities||1.85%||1.76%|
|█||Hispanic or Latino||0.00%||16.26%|
Of Last Name Meh
People with the last name Meh are most frequently Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander
Entire United States
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Meh" mean? The list below shows the origins of Meh as well as things modernly associated with the name Meh such as celebrities named Meh.
- Popularized by the television show The Simpsons, specifically in the episode titled "Homer's Triple Bypass".
- (informal) A judgement marked by indifference; lack of impression.
meh was also found in the following language(s): Albanian, Kurdish, Serbo-Croatian, and Slovene
What does the name Meh mean?
Mis for mild, your mild and gentle way.
Eis for extra, those little things you do!
His for honor, your most valuable possession.
Past life for Meh born Feb 28, 1999
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Australia approximately on 1675. Your profession was leader, major, and captain.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. Your main lesson in present - to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.