in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Mehana, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Mehana" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Mehana
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Mehana
- How Popular is the name Mehana? Mehana is the 46,631st most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Mehana have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 48 babies born with the first name Mehana in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Mehana? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2002 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- When was Mehana first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Mehana is Friday, October 11th, 1901.
- What year had the most people named Mehana born? The highest recorded use of the first name Mehana was in 2005 with a total of 9 babies.
- Random Mehana Factoid: According to the 2005 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Mehana is not a popular baby girl's name in Hawaii. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Hawaii have the same name as you in 2005.
- Weird things about the name Mehana: Your name in reverse order is Anahem. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Hanmea. How do you pronounce that?
What Mehana's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Mehana mean?
Mis for melody, the song of life.
Eis for enrich, a quality you share.
His for handy, the helpful you.
Ais for amenable, for your easy going nature.
Nis for narrator, tell many stories
Ais for absolute, for you know your mind.
Past life for Mehana born Aug 11, 1938
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1350. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, and docks.
You were a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just a garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man. You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Name poster for Mehana
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).