in the U.S.
in the U.S.
How to Pronounce Meleigha
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Meleigha, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Meleigha mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Meleigha
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
M is for mirth, your laughter.
E is for early, promptness is a virtue
L is for look, the way you look at life.
E is for elate, you make others happy.
I is for inspire, others seek your guidance.
G is for generous, your giving nature.
H is for heavenly, your spirit is strong.
A is for agreeable, the best side of you!
Fun Facts about the name Meleigha
- How Popular is the name Meleigha? Meleigha is the 54,888th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Meleigha have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 30 babies born with the first name Meleigha in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Meleigha? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1996 when it was given as a first name to 14 new born babies.
- When was Meleigha first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Meleigha is Friday, December 2nd, 1977.
- What year had the most people named Meleigha born? The highest recorded use of the first name Meleigha was in 1996 with a total of 14 babies.
- Weird things about the name Meleigha: Your name in reverse order is Ahgielem. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Eagemlih. How do you pronounce that?
What Meleigha's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Meleigha born Nov 4, 1972
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 600. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, and forester.
You were a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just a garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man. You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Name poster for Meleigha
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).